Thursday, August 5, 2010

WebEserve Paid Me for The First Time

Recently I registered with a website named WebEserve which offers you small SEO related jobs and pays you for your job. I registered this site, as I thought of doing some bit and pieces work from home. Initially I thought it was a scam and after going through their terms and conditions, I came to know that they would pay via PayPal once our account reaches $20.

I just keep on doing small works from home and was happy to have making my account balance $20 by around the 25th day. By the end of the first month I made around more than 25$ and waited for WebEserve to release the payment. But I couldn't see any payment deposit into my Paypal account in the first days of the month.

I strongly started doubting that the site was a scam and really felt bad as I wasted my spare time for this mere 25 USD without getting the payment. But on the next day, I got a ray of hope as I got a mail from WebEserve that the amount has been added to my invoice and when I checked my WebEserve invoice I found out that the amount was there. But I was not satisfied as there was no sign of payment to my Paypal account and I again started doubting them.

Two days after receiving their mail, I got one more mail regarding a deposit of around 25 USD into my PayPal account. I really felt happy as my doubts turned false and really felt sorry for doubting them. I had even stopped taking the micro jobs from WebEserve as I had serious doubts as whether they will pay or not. But they finally paid me and am feeling happy to continue taking small jobs from WebEserve so that I can turn my spare time at home into revenue generation activities.

WebEserve pays for all your completed works, but they take around 25% as their commission. When I calculated my total amount this 25% seemed too much. You should also be able to complete the work within the mentioned time frame otherwise your work will expire and you would lose valuable points. But I am not sure whether I would get enough time to take these small SEO works.

No comments: