Monday, September 8, 2008

Hmm..Again Monday @Work

The lovely weekend is over. Now back to work. It is always irritating to come to the office after the weekend. It takes a bit of time to settle down. But we have to move on. I am happy to complete the 8 Day's lent of St.Mary successfully and am very happy about it. Now I am working on my usual SEO projects and has an uphill task to do. The heat in NOIDA has become somewhat bearable and it seems that winter is around the corner. Eagerly awaiting for that. Today I recharged my mobile online and something terrible happened to me. I recharged my airtel prepaid mobile card from the HDFC website for a mere Rs 100. But the irony is that the amount got deducted from my account, but the balance was not showing up in my mobile. Really worried at losing 100 Rs without any cause. May be the amount will be transferred back into my account. Always hope for the best.

No comments: