Friday, June 4, 2010

At Last I Got My Google Account Back

At last I got my Google account back. It was only 10 days back, when one day I opened my Gmail account to find it being banned by Google.

I was really shocked at seeing a different page saying that my account has been terminated by Google for violating their terms and conditions. I was really disappointed as I haven't done anything seriously wrong with that Google account.

To make the matter worse, it contained many of my social media contacts and other important mails. I also had my marriage snaps uploaded on Picasa with that Google account. Everything got terminated and I felt myself lost at the middle of the sea. Then finally I saw a link to contact their customer support and I wrote a request to revert back my account. I waited for a few days, but of no use.

After 10 days, I just tried to log into my Gmail with that Google account and to my utter surprise I was able to log into my Gmail account which was banned a few days before. I felt really happy and thankful to Google, who did a generous act. I also got a mail from the Google Team which was as below.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. The issue you
described should now be resolved.

If you are still having trouble accessing your account and you still have
access to the email address you used to create your account, please reset
your password by visiting https://www.google.com/accounts/ForgotPasswd. If
you aren't receiving the password-assistance email, please check your
Inbox for an email from accounts-noreply@google.com.

If you don't have access to the primary email address on the account or
have forgotten the answer to your security question, please fill out the
form at http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/request.py?ara=1

So in case if you ever get your Google account terminated, just write them a mail stating that you are innocent. If Google finds that you are not guilty, then there is a minor chance that Google will revert back the account to you.

No comments: