Friday, December 3, 2010

Axis Bank - One of the Worst Bank I Have Come Across

My salary account is with Axis bank and was really excited to start with them. But after few months, I started experiencing the bitter side of their services. To say in short, their services were one of the worst things that I have experience with any bank. I am still wondering how such a reputed bank offers such poor services to its customers.

The major issue lies in their online banking, because it looks too crappy and none of the functions works properly. When I logged into my internet banking dashboard of Axis bank, I only had a few menus and options. I didn't have the options for fund transfer, which was too important for me. All my friends had options for fund transfer and other things. We all filled in the same form for registering with the bank, but I am still wondering what happened to my account.

They have put a clickable square banner on their login dashboard saying "Fund Transfer in  3 Clicks", but when we click on that we get a message saying "Menu ID not in user Profile". I don't still don't understand the actual meaning of this message but I know that my account does not have the option to transfer fund for some reasons.

They have also provided a document to download for activating the fund transfer facility, but when I click on the link it is being redirected to a page https://www.axisbank.co.in/BankAway/web/L001/images/Internet%20Banking-FTF.pdf, which is non existing file location. Really pathetic, and I was left with no option but to visit the nearest bank or ATM to get the form and submit it.

Another big irony is that the nearest Axis bank ATM is at Tapasya Building in Infopark Cochin. I have been working in my company at Infopark for around an year. From the day I joined the company, this Axis bank ATM was out of order and it has never been repaired for an year. Really shameful of Axis bank that it have avoided an ATM at a place where a lot of customers are present.

First I thought of activating the fund transfer option by visiting the nearest Axis bank ATM which is in Tapasya, but then it came into my mine that the ATM has never functioned since I started working at Inforpark. So I have to go and visit the nearest branch, which I wished to avoid going. If their customer services are this much pathetic, I am wondering how their services at the nearest branch would be. Do anyone have faced such issues with Axis bank? I am also having an account with HDFC bank and their services are on par with the best and they do have an amazing internet banking facility and customer service.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've the same experience. The link to download form is not working in my account as well.

cakeyur said...

Try Following

http://www.axisbank.com/xmlapplication/personal/pdf/iConnect-FTF-Form.pdf

SR said...

Hi @cakeyur...The link that you have given me is working. Thanks for sharing this...