Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bed Ridden, by the Frequent Rains in Kerala

At last the frequent rains in Kerala have left me bed ridden and this is the 6th consecutive day tha I am suffering from fever. I did self treatment for the first 2 days and left to the office on the 3rd day. But by evening I felt my body temperature rising rapidly and had to rush home only to get shelter on my bed and blanket.

However the next day I consulted a physician and he gave me a prescription which included some antibiotics as well. After taking his prescribed medicines, I am getting much better and hope to recover fully in the coming days. The fever is the main villain and my appetite for food is still there, but am afraid whether there would be any digestive problems. My blood test are all pretty good except for the cholesterol level which is around 220mg. But I can take hope from the fact that the blood test was not done under fasting, so this reading might not be correct.

So if you are in Kerala and your body have started showing slight symptoms of fever, then don't wait to consult a good physician, other wise you would end up wasting your valuable time and health.

No comments: