Monday, February 14, 2011

Seems to Have Found the Right House at Last

It has been around  2 months I have been searching for a house in Ernakulam and through out these 2 months, I have seen a lot of houses. Selecting a house for you to live is a tedious task and it was even difficult than finding the right life partner. I was looking for a good house under 10 cents in Ernakulam district and was mainly searching the areas such as Kakkanad, Kizhakkambalam, Pookattupady, Aluva, Thrippunithura etc.

The Smart City agreement has pumped the property rates in the areas such as Kakkanadu, Kizhakkambalam, Pookattupady, Pallikkara etc. As a result I had to withdraw my decision of buying a home in these areas. I had to search other areas such as Aluva and Thrippunithura, but the Smart City wave seems to have hit every corner of Ernakulam. The prices of land and house all over Ernakulam distict have seen a big boost making it difficult to find a house that suits my requirement and Budget.

Finally I had to move towards the Kadungaloor area which is around 4 kms away from Aluva. I came to see a house near Kadungaloor at the Aluva - Varappuzha route and some how had to get satisfied with the house. The area seems to be pretty calm and quite with some small housing projects in the process. The land price in this area is around 3.5 Lakhs per cent and I saw a house in around 6 cents which was barely 3 years old.

Since the prices in other parts are higher, I had to settle for this and hopes that this would be a good place for me and my family to stay on. Just had a verbal agreement with the owner of the house today and also payed a small amount as advance. Hopes that I get enough money to buy this withing the agreement date.

No comments: