Monday, March 14, 2011

This is an Amazing Piece of Art Work in PhotoShop

Art is one of most valuable talent that one possess during a life time and everyone is not born with an artistic talent. There are various forms of arts such as singing, acting, painting etc. Here I would like to share one simple painting art created by one of my friend and he did it in Adobe PhotoShop.  The first time when I saw this, I could not simply believe that it was an art work. But when he showed be the PSD file, I had to forcefully believe that it was created using PhotoShop.

This image created by him is just one small piece of his artistic talent, but I cannot help myself from posting it on my blog, as this one is simply superb. The image is of a coffee cup having black coffee and this one is designed with utmost perfection. Hope you also enjoy this cup of coffee....

No comments: