Thursday, April 14, 2011

Needs to Learn More PHP at any cost

This is something I have been thinking for a  long time. Even though I am aware about PHP, I have not been able to master this web programming language. Since I am into SEO, I have to come across various PHP based web sites and was forced to learn the basics of this programming language. At the office, even if I come across any issues related to the PHP code in a particular website, there are a lot of skilled PHP programmers around who comes to my help.

But since I have a lot of other websites of my own and most of them are based on WordPress, it is high time that I get a better mastery over PHP. I started with an online marketing blog few years back and now there are more independent websites created on the WordPress platform. Every week I come across small PHP related issues and most of the time I have to research a lot on the net to get it fixed.
This is really time consuming and I would not get any free time at home to spend with my family.

I am just looking out for any good institute in Cochin, where I can learn the deeper details of PHP in a small span of time. But due to my hectic work schedule, I am not able to find the time to go to any computer training institute. The last option left for me is to find out any online training module for PHP. There are a lot of free and paid PHP training software and modules available on the net.  If you search on the net there are many advertisements of free PHP tutorials along with videos.  I have also tried online  PHP tutorials in the past and it was greatly effective. But due to the lack of practice, I lost the touch and as a result wasted my valuable money. If I had practiced those PHP tutorials continously, I would not have faced such problem.But it is really hard to find out the best tool that teaches your PHP in a short time.

3 comments:

PHP Training Kolkata said...

It's stunning php related blog.I liked it.
PHP Training

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PHP Training Kolkata said...

Acesoftech is kolkata’s top PHP training center where professional php training is provided. The training is provided by not by the faculties but professionals who have already worked in this field. PHP is in demand, does that mean that its very easy to find job. And if its like that why there are hundreds of students how are jobless in spite of having knowledge of PHP? The reason is simple, they know php but they does not know it professionally. They have not been trained in proper way .
Acesoftech trains in such a way that you can get job instantly because we trains the things which are in demand in the industry.
If you are looking for professional PHP training in Kolkata, acesoftech guarantee you of building your career in PHP