Wednesday, April 13, 2011

No Vote This Time

After really being disappointed at the political situations in Kerala, this time I decided not to caste my vote. I have been casting vote for the last 10 years and in my personal experience taking time out to caste your vote is totally a waste. This is because none of these candidates succeed in delivering the promises time and again. Once the results are out, we cannot even get a glimpse of these candidates until the next election arrives.

Since I have to travel 5 hours to caste my vote,  a lot of money has to be spend in reaching the place. Since these candidates are of no use to us, why should I travel these long route and cast my vote. I know that voting is a citizen's right, but I don't want to utilize this right which results in the election of useless leaders who never tries to protect the integrity and the welfare of the people.

I just had a cool day with my family and hope to enjoy the remaining holidays in this week. On the other hand, I am also equally sad that the  beverages corporation and bars in Kerala have remained closed due to the election.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Acesoftech is No.1 PHP training center in kolkata. Our professional trainer can provide you PHP training in such a way that it will be

complete job oriented. So, if you are looking for professional PHP training in Kolkata, acesoftech
is the best choice for you.