Monday, June 13, 2011

M G University Kerala is Really Spoiling Student's Future

M G University in Kottayam is one of the oldest University in Kerala which offers different kinds  of courses. I did my graduation from M G University and ever since I never had a pleasant experience with this University. They never conducted exams on time, they never published the results on time and they never even do anything to solve out students complaints and issues. Whenever we go to the university we can see a bunch of lazy workers over there who doesn't even dare to hear our problems.

I am not sure how we afford such lazy workers in a university which leads to utter problems to a student's career. During my college days, some of my friends also faced some serious issues to their career, due to the delay in the publication of the final year results. At that time the final year B Sc result was published by around the month of August and by that time most of the the colleges in other universities closed the admission for M Sc and other Post Graduate programmes. As a result most of my friends lost out on a seat in some of the best universities and colleges in India.

Recently I also had a bitter experience and this time my sibling was at the receiving end. She had qualified for a M Sc course in another University in Tamil Nadu and she strictly needed any proof of passing the qualifying exam and as a result we are afraid that she might lose this seat. I tried calling various departments in the M G University, which was provided in their website, but non of the single phone calls got attended. It really creates frustration and all our hard work and dedication goes in vein. M G University is really playing with the future a large number of people and still there has not been any action taken against these idiotic employees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i am intending to make this issue a news we r facing such problems as well any suggestions?