Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Cool Sunday, with Some Tight Schedule!!

Today is Sunday and as expected it turned out to be a cool one with no rains and the weather remaining cool. I Woke up bit late to recover from the huge tiredness of a hectic week. The first half of all the Sundays are dedicated for spiritual activities and as usual went to the church with my wife and daughter. Just came back from the church and was busy washing my bike.

There is a huge work to be done as I have to do some task on one of my website which I purchased recently. The website is showing fake Page Rank and as a result I am not getting any relevant traffic. So needs to find out the script which is causing the fake Page rank and remove it. After that I need to do intensive link building, SEO etc.

This was one of the biggest blunder I have done while purchasing a domain. I didn't check whether the page rank was fake or real. I just saw the page rank and since the site had a lot of content I didn't hesitate to purchase it. But later when I check with http://www.checkpagerank.net/, which is used to check page rank, I came to know that the page rank for my site a faked one. So I consulted a few of my friends and they suggested me to do the link building and other stuff. Anyway hope to get the real page rank for the site soon.

Again tomorrow, I have to go to work and the job tension would be again back. Hopes that everything goes fine. :)

No comments: