Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Learn PHP Programming Quickly in Just 17 Hours

PHP is one of the most used languages in web and online tool development. PHP stands to Hypertext Preprocessor and is an interesting language if you master it properly. I am not a professional tech guy and all I know about web coding tool was the HTML. Programming languages like PHP was some kind of an uphill task for me and I was afraid whether I could learn it.

I tried many free online tutorials to learn PHP, and some how learned the basics. But the basics of PHP programming was not enough for me to involve in an intense web development project. Between I also didn't have the time to go to an institute to learn PHP on a full time basis as I am working full time for some company. It was also difficult for me to take the part time PHP training course as my job required me to stay at the office for lone hours on a frequent basis.

So I gave up the hope of mastering PHP by attending any course offered by any institutes. Since I didn't have any mentor I found it difficult to clear my doubts on PHP while trying a hand at the free online PHP course available. So I felt really desperate at not being able to find a mentor or an opportunity to learn PHP.

It was at this time, that I came to an amazing ebook Tutorial for PHP by a PHP expert named Robert Plank and it was suggested to me by one of my friend who learned PHP by himself with the help of this ebook. This eBook contains many volumes which you can select and the price of this PHP tutorial was really affordable at low cost. The author guaranteed to learn PHP in just 17 hours through his ebook.

So I decided to give it a try, but due to my heavy work schedule at my office, it took me around 30 hours to learn and master PHP programming language with the help of this ebook. This was mainly due to the work schedule and my laziness :). Any way now I have fulfilled my dream of learning the art of PHP programming at a much lower cost and of high quality. I have never expected to find such a best way to learn PHP and I felt really proud of it. I have referred this PHP ebook to many of my friends and they have all successfully mastered the PHP programming language in much less time than me. I am also happy as I helped them learn PHP quickly and fast at a reasonable rate.

The most striking part of this ebook is that certain volume of this tutorial is enriched with some useful video tutorials, which makes the learning more easier and interesting. The videos also make us learn PHP quickly and I am pretty sure that this ebook is one of the best way to learn PHP fast and with high quality.

If You also want to learn PHP programming, rather than going for the free online PHP course and PHP training, I would recommend you to spend some amount (which is pretty low when compared with other courses) for this ebook and try to master the art of PHP programming quickly. You can get this PHP course here and I am damn pretty sure that it would be worth your money.

So if you are willing to take PHP as your main profession, you can get the ebook from the below link.

Learn PHP Programming Quickly in Just 17 Hours

No comments: