Monday, July 26, 2010

Trying my Luck with Kerala Lottery Once Again

Kerala lottery is one of the most popular lottery system in Kerala, which is taken care by the Government of Kerala. It is very hard to find a single Keralite who has not ever brought a lottery in his life to try his or her luck. Such is the popularity of Kerala lotteries and every Keralites dream of becoming a millionaire of billionaire to take his life to a new level. There has been a lot of inspiring stories of guys who have won the lottery draws and how his life transformed after that.

There are many who have got a good fortune from Kerala lottery and made a good living out of that. Being inspired with such stories I have also tried my luck 4-5 years back, but the maximum money that I have got with Kerala lottery is a mere Rs 20. After that I stopped buying Kerala lotteries and was not in a mood to try my luck.

After a gap of almost 4 years, I once again brought a lottery ticket 2 days back and this time, I didn't go for the lotter rather it came towards me. 2 days back I went to a petrol pump to refill my bike with petrol and when I made the payment, I was supposed to get Rs 20 back. But the guy said that he also didn't have 20 Rs with him and I saw a glare on his faced which meant something. And the next moment he asked me whether I was ready to take a lottery ticked worth 20 Rs instead of that, and I was left with no option. I had to buy the ticket from his and later I came to know that the guy who is working at the petrol pump is also a Kerala lottery agent.

Anyway I have kept that lottery inside my wallet and the draw of that lottery is today evening. No hope about making a fortune from it, but who knows!! May be this time it might be something special to me.. :)

No comments: