Thursday, July 22, 2010

HDFC Bank's Online Mobile Recharging Facility Not Working

I usually recharge my pre paid mobile SIM card, with the help of HDFC bank's online mobile recharging facility. This facility saved a lot of time and was very much convenient to me as I didn't have to walk up to the nearby mobile recharging shop to recharge my Airtel pre paid card. I used this facility to recharge the SIM cards of other members in my family.

But for the last one week, I have noticed that the mobile recharge option by HDFC bank is not available and whenever I try to access this service I get an error message stating "Due to some technical issue, Mobile Recharge transactions have been temporarily stopped until further notice". This has been a matter of serious worry for me as I cannot recharge it sitting in front of my system. But I hope that this facility would be back soon and HDFC Bank will make sure of fixing this issue. I have not seen this issue with HDFC Bank's website so far, so this may be a temporary technical problem.

3 comments:

Desi said...

I also came across the same issue and after searching on the net I got this article on HDFC banks' technical issue..http://www.newlatesttips.info/index.php/archive/hdfc-bank-stopped-online-mobile-recharge-due-to-technical-issue-online-mobile-recharge-transaction-is-disabled-for-hdfc-bank-user/

Anonymous said...

I think that is end of HDFC bank, online banking not working, online recharge not working, HDFC online banking disabled from all online pay methods(hdfc bank name is not coming in the bank name dropdown), they are doing wrong commitments too. this is too much....

Rupali kadam said...

I am also facing same problem that i could not recharge my mobile, from some week. But before that i usually refill my mobile using hdfc mobile rechange facility only.

Please try to solve this problem as early as possible.
I don't know either it is technical issue or any other issue.