Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weather in Cochin is Too Cool Today!!

At last the non stopping rains in Cochin seems to have withdrawed for the time being and everyone was greeted with a cool climate in Cochin today morning. There is some sunshine and it is really worth to take a walk under the sun. It was raining heavily here till yesterday night and I was afraid that the rain would spoil the much awaited weekend, but everything seems to be gloomy and Kerala seems to get some good weather for atleast some more days.

Actually rain has brought some unwanted expenses like drinking extra tea, hot snacks and taking high fared auto rickshaws to my office in Infopark Kakkanad. With the rain showing symptoms of withdrawal I can have the luxury of avoiding auto rickshaws and taking extra drinks and snacks.

I can also travel freely on my bike without the fear of getting drenched in the rain. There is no need to bear the burden of carrying the umbrella along with you and as far as I am concerned, I really hate carrying the umbrella. The reason behind this is that I usually forgets my umbrella and in the last 1 year I have lost almost 3 umbrellas in this manner.

Anyway I am eagerly looking ahead to have a bashing weekend with my family, if the weather remains cool. I would like to spend this weekend in Ernakulam itself and do not have any plan to visit my hometown in Ranni, Pathanamthitta.

No comments: